Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

List Of Dongles & Decoders that are still Working (As at November 2013)

+3
natty FC
Wiserfool
chopup
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

Choose wisely

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

In this article, i will be briefing us about
the
list of decoders that are working as at the time of posting. The list will include the new
ones and the old ones and their is 90 assurance that these decoders will still be alive till at least January 2014.Don’t get me wrong, some may stop working tomorrow and comeback later, while some are designed to sail through thick and thin. Without much ado, let us get it started The decoders shall be arranged based on their reliability and the age in the market.

1. T-Link 600 and 900 HD Decoders: T-link series have been in the Middle East market for close to Seven years if not more, however it became popular in Africa Especially in Nigeria about three to two years ago. The popularity of tlink was more pronounced when t-link 600 and 900 were released which came with 1year
preloaded account. T-link was primarily designed to open packages on Nilesat and hotbird, but fortunately, its preloaded account was also able to open packages on DS*V Africa. While T-link performance has remain intact with packages in nilesat and hotbird, its performance is now very poor with dst* channels as t-link can not boast of 15 channels currently on DSt*. So if your target is to watch DS*V channels, you will be severely disappointing with t-link because of the extremely few channels that it is showing on ds*v. However, if you have like 3meters dish or
larger, you will enjoy nilesat or hotbird packages on tlink. Have it in mind that t-link is the most expensive IKS decoder in Africa so that is another tun off.

2. Azsky Series: When i talk about azsky series, am talking about any of xman, g1, g1+, g2, g1 super, g3 or g6. Azsky succeeded liberty star decoder which is now a total failure. It entered the market just when liberty decoder
started misbehaving and azsky became popular when it succeeded in breaking through ds*v upgrade of last two season which saw many decoders and dongle go offline. Azsky is now about two years old if not more and it is still the only iks product that offers a well organized account renewal system. Azsky engineers are so innovative and design durable
products. Don’t be surprise if azsky manufacture a branded universal modem, or even a receiver without a dish. You can’t predict what azsky can come up with next. Azsky also offer sustained employment to their dealers, sub-dealer and installer because they are here to stay. Yes azsky maybe currently second to qsat in terms of the number of channels opened on ds*v. However if you want a
dongle that is presently working and that will last through the test of time, then you are talking about azsky. Azsky presently opens important channels on dst* and it also opens jsc sport on nilesat.

3. A+ gprs router: For the past three weeks or so A plus has been showing less than 5 dst* channels. A+ has been the only product i love to hate their strategy was to bring existing manufacturers down and that was why they cloned g1 and g1+. A+ current predicament befell it because it tried to hack qsat server so when qsat discovered, they blocked A+. they are trying to come up with another trick as
usual but beware if you want to buy a dongle, don’t buy only A+ or else, you may have ended up buying nothing. As i speak only five channels are showing on A+ .

4. Qsat & Xman G8: they use the same account which is avatarcam HD account and they open same number of channels. they come with 1year preloaded avatarcam account which opens almost all channels on dst*. They major disadvantage of qsat is that, they are out mainly for business and i can’t see them supporting users with internally renewable account after the preloaded account expires. One thing of concern is that sometime, qsat
now goes off at weekend when some football matches are about to be played. My personal advice for you is that, if you have the money, and you have already bought a qsat(If you are currently using qsat i know you are currently enjoying it because i have one myself) please look for money and buy G1 super or G1+ or any azsky dongle. Dongles are cheaper than decoders so they price will be affordable.

5. Atlantis cccam accounts or similar cccam account: If you have any decoder that supports cccam accounts, all you need to do is to buy a reliable cccam account and use it with your decoder and you are good to go. As far as i know, atlantis sat cccam account still remains the most reliable account for Africa.

Conclusion: If you are buying any product now
that the year is running out, please choose
wisely. And as usual, i will end my article agin
with a word of advice, if you have the money,
please don’t leave an azsky product out of your
choice.

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

Thanks for the update!

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

One luv pals

natty FC

good info bro

cccamzm

A+ is really a total failure with almost zero support from sellers. Been so disappointed after buying some units from them for my market.

rengs

What about Avatarcam HD Decoder pls

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

Qsat is still workin now

rengs

chopup wrote:Qsat is still workin now
Is Qsat the same with avatarcam HD Decoder?

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

rengs wrote:
chopup wrote:Qsat is still workin now
Is Qsat the same with avatarcam HD Decoder?
Same account, different function in Decoder

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

@rengs, avatar cam is an account that work with most HD Decoders like: Qsat, str 4922, Startrack, Eurostar etc

wantdstv

Can anyone supply cccam lines for dstv I need a good few. They must be reliable.

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

i hope Ballboy will sort dat out for you

Chekeson

Update on this topic pls

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum