Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

DSTV CCCAM FULL HD 68.5 AND CANAL+ WITH TEST ACCOUNT

+60
NOOR MAT KHAN
saaras
paulohio
adsdig
jawe
PhilAfrica
danyfaculty
anzume
beesbal
samsam
ALLANGREEN
Eddyjon
santa
Lesseh31
dalova
christiaan267
Skramrox
hkfun2k7
bigwakes
jahnuhdead
Minara
willsmith
joroxy
aoadedayo
sudden mbewe
snowblind
paulo
mcbesto
cccamzm
natty FC
gyarou
ezo4fta
arsenaaaaaal
ManofGod
Raji
pinky
asif
jpatvzg
katongom
stevolat
uncle t
kanyantab
wale1993
ugotuf
drbayo
nyembak
phiribox
ngally077
Peter Pan
abelite
Wiserfool
asensoelect
UMULAI
chopup
ubama
solo
noel33
Ezekielolalowo
Lordgatt
Ballboy
64 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Ballboy

novice
novice

First topic message reminder :

Please test for 1 week DSTV Full HD with Canal+

Test Account:
Server: xtrix.dyndns.tv
Port: 12000
User ID: naijabux1-10
Password: test

Last edited by Ballboy on 27th July 2013, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

asensoelect

Please it isnt connecting, is it my network?

asensoelect

ok thanks, its connected and working

Ballboy

novice
novice

asensoelect wrote:ok thanks, its connected and working

U welcome bro

UMULAI

UMULAI

i tried this account , but i could not succed.is it a CCcam or newcamd, what protocolis it.it failed.

Ballboy

novice
novice

UMULAI wrote:i tried this account , but i could not succed.is it a CCcam or newcamd, what protocolis it.it failed.
Please check your PM for test

ngally077

@ballboy
Congs for ya creativity of this forum.For now we have anoda option more than 9tc.Keep it up brothers.
Can i u check ya inbox?

Ballboy

novice
novice

ngally077 wrote:@ballboy
Congs for ya creativity of this forum.For now we have anoda option more than 9tc.Keep it up brothers.
Can i u check ya inbox?

check your inbox now

ngally077

thanx bro,i got u.

ngally077

thanx,it works.Let me check it and i will give the feedback

Ballboy

novice
novice

ngally077 wrote:thanx,it works.Let me check it and i will give the feedback

bro check your inbox now i have a message for u.

ngally077

@ballboy
 i see it bro but cant pm you,may be you can give me ya e-mail so that we can chat more.

Ballboy

novice
novice

i see it bro but cant pm you,may be you can give me ya e-mail so that we can chat more.

thanks bro i have send it to you, and how is the account bro

ngally077

brazing hot,check your skype

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

no private discussion here!

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

@ballboy you know the Forum Rules please don't talk with members by Private Message what so ever that person need let him post it here just for favour of other members outside....
Thanks!

Ballboy

novice
novice

gud wrote:@ballboy you know the Forum Rules please don't talk with members by Private Message what so ever that person need let him post it here just for favour of other members outside....
Thanks!

ok bro

Ballboy

novice
novice

am posting test account to them the other time i put it on the forum we are having multiple login and it make the account freeze, so i need to send account to individual to test it and so far so good am hearing good comment from them.

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

Ballboy wrote:am posting test account to them the other time i put it on the forum we are having multiple login and it make the account freeze, so i need to send account to individual to test it and so far so good am hearing good comment from them.
maybe you will try to Announce that you will post test account so that people may logging here for that when you ask him/her what he need if he/she explain to you so that you will give him by PM but other Question should be answered in the thread......
Thanks!

Ballboy

novice
novice

gud wrote:
Ballboy wrote:am posting test account to them the other time i put it on the forum we are having multiple login and it make the account freeze, so i need to send account to individual to test it and so far so good am hearing good comment from them.
maybe you will try to Announce that you will post test account so that people may logging here for that when you ask him/her what he need if he/she explain to you so that you will give him by PM but other Question should be answered in the thread......
Thanks!

ok good

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

Yeah thanks for understanding am busy working on something now!

solo

hey ballboy, i have waited for your test but nothing. i please need acc to buy for my clients but i need a test.

Ballboy

novice
novice

solo wrote:hey ballboy, i have waited for your test but nothing. i please need acc to buy for my clients but i need a test.

Please check you PM for test, if any other question about the account please post here. Thanks

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

Really appreciate how you guys are cooperating for the favour of this Site keep the boiling especially@Ballboy!

Ballboy

novice
novice

naijabuxclub wrote:Really appreciate how you guys are cooperating for the favour of this Site keep the boiling especially@Ballboy!

Thanks bro

solo

Thanks Ballboy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum