Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

DSTV CCCAM FULL HD 68.5 AND CANAL+ WITH TEST ACCOUNT

+60
NOOR MAT KHAN
saaras
paulohio
adsdig
jawe
PhilAfrica
danyfaculty
anzume
beesbal
samsam
ALLANGREEN
Eddyjon
santa
Lesseh31
dalova
christiaan267
Skramrox
hkfun2k7
bigwakes
jahnuhdead
Minara
willsmith
joroxy
aoadedayo
sudden mbewe
snowblind
paulo
mcbesto
cccamzm
natty FC
gyarou
ezo4fta
arsenaaaaaal
ManofGod
Raji
pinky
asif
jpatvzg
katongom
stevolat
uncle t
kanyantab
wale1993
ugotuf
drbayo
nyembak
phiribox
ngally077
Peter Pan
abelite
Wiserfool
asensoelect
UMULAI
chopup
ubama
solo
noel33
Ezekielolalowo
Lordgatt
Ballboy
64 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Ballboy

novice
novice

First topic message reminder :

Please test for 1 week DSTV Full HD with Canal+

Test Account:
Server: xtrix.dyndns.tv
Port: 12000
User ID: naijabux1-10
Password: test

Last edited by Ballboy on 27th July 2013, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Ballboy

novice
novice

DSTV 36E is ready now, but am going to give 3days test for just naijabux1-10 please first come 1st serve, am not going to tell when am going to post, but you just see it any time, please just keep surfing this site for the test line

Ballboy

novice
novice

|naijabux5|41.77.3.242 |00d 00:03:13|00d 00:00:16|2 (2) |0 (0)|2.0.11 |0606:000000:0262 (ok) |
|naijabux2|41.77.3.246 |00d 00:03:09|00d 00:00:16|6 (5) |0 (0)|2.0.11 |0606:000000:029e (ok)
server working fine

Ballboy

novice
novice

Please all test off tonight buying time it is 7day today.

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

Ballboy wrote:If am not hearing your feedback about this account i may off it. i want you to give comment about it that is why i gave a week test, but if no feedback i may off it anytime from now. Thanks

I tested this account on 68.5e but I was finding problems. It was freezing say after a few minutes and it was taking long to open a channel. May be it was to do with my network problems.

Ballboy

novice
novice

Wiserfool wrote:
Ballboy wrote:If am not hearing your feedback about this account i may off it. i want you to give comment about it that is why i gave a week test, but if no feedback i may off it anytime from now. Thanks

I tested this account on 68.5e but I was finding problems. It was freezing say after a few minutes and it was taking long to open a channel. May be it was to do with my network problems.
are u online now please let me know your username cos most of you are using the acoount at same. PM i will get u another account to test

Ballboy

novice
novice

@wiserfool please check your PM i have sent u another account to test

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

Ballboy wrote:
Wiserfool wrote:

are u online now please let me know your username cos most of you are using the acoount at same. PM i will get u another account to test

Let me check now!

Ballboy

novice
novice

Wiserfool wrote:
Ballboy wrote:
Wiserfool wrote:

Let me check now!
you cannot post but you can check i have sent you now new one

abelite

Ballboy wrote:@wiserfool please check your PM i have sent u another account to test
ARE UR TEST ACCOUNTS STILL ON NOW?

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

Ballboy wrote:
Wiserfool wrote:
Ballboy wrote:
Wiserfool wrote:

Let me check now!

I have seen it and the other info. Send me your email via PM. We need to talk bro...

Ballboy

novice
novice

Wiserfool wrote:
Ballboy wrote:
Wiserfool wrote:
Ballboy wrote:
Wiserfool wrote:

Let me check now!

I have seen it and the other info. Send me your email via PM. We need to talk bro...

Please check PM now bro

Peter Pan

Peter Pan
novice
novice

@wiserfool any thing want to ask Ballboy please ask him here no hiding any info here just explode your comment.....
Thanks!

Ballboy

novice
novice

abelite wrote:
Ballboy wrote:@wiserfool please check your PM i have sent u another account to test
ARE UR TEST ACCOUNTS STILL ON NOW?

No bro please request i will send you DSTV 68.5 and Canal+, DSTV 36E will be ready b4 this weekend please

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:@wiserfool any thing want to ask Ballboy please ask him here no hiding any info here just explode your comment.....
Thanks!

Point taken.

Ballboy

novice
novice

Wiserfool wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:@wiserfool any thing want to ask Ballboy please ask him here no hiding any info here just explode your comment.....
Thanks!

Point taken.

U always welcome here bro

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

@ballboy you know that you are a business man and to people ask your E-mail should not be torrent in this site rather you will ask the person his/her problem.
Thanks by site
Admin!!!!!!

Ballboy

novice
novice

gud wrote:@ballboy you know that you are a business man and to people ask your E-mail should not be torrent in this site rather you will ask the person his/her problem.
Thanks by site
Admin!!!!!!

OK noted mate.

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

Ballboy wrote:
gud wrote:@ballboy you know that you are a business man and to people ask your E-mail should not be torrent in this site rather you will ask the person his/her problem.
Thanks by site
Admin!!!!!!

OK noted mate.
yea well done you guys are doing a great job!

Ballboy

novice
novice

ok bro

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Yes

Ballboy

novice
novice

Abi