Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shock and door: Driver stunned to see baby sat on the back seat of a moving car without a single door

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

Police in Russia are searching for a motorist who was filmed driving a baby around in a car without doors.
Shocking images of the driver emerged after motorist Anton Rabahov, 32, and pal Aleksey Mihovich, 30, filmed him in the city of Omsk, in south-western Siberia.
‘I was aware that a car was overtaking me, and I just looked sideways to glance at the vehicle and was amazed when I could see straight though it because there were no doors at all on the left hand side,’ said Anton
The images - now being studied by police - clearly show the shorts-wearing driver with a baby strapped into a child seat behind him.
YouTube video of the footage has provoked a huge campaign on social media to find the driver.
Anton Bondarenko, head of the city's department for road safety said: ‘I understand the public outrage and I’m shocked that a child is in such a car.’
Police say the motorist, if they can identify him, could face charges of endangering a life.
‘His car clearly isn't in a fit state to be on the road, but the worst of it is that the child would be completely vulnerable in an accident,’ said a police spokesman.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum