Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uzoenyi happy to win Chan MVP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uzoenyi happy to win Chan MVP Empty Uzoenyi happy to win Chan MVP 2nd February 2014, 11:41 am

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

Nigeria attacking winger, Ejike Uzoenyi, has expressed joy at being named the Most Valuable Players of the 2014 African Nations Championship (Chan).
The Super Eagles of Nigeria finished the championship in third place but Uzoenyi put up a standout performance which saw him chalk up three man-of-the-match awards.
The Enugu Rangers man, who had his career on the ropes in recent months, has credited his performance at the Chan to his belief in God, his family, teammates and coaches.
"I'm very, very grateful to the Almighty God for this opportunity to be named the best player of a major competition like the Chan. I want to also extend my appreciation to my teammates and coaches who always ensured we did well and believed in my abilities when the chips were down and also my family for their prayers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum