Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

RVP Happy at Utd

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RVP Happy at Utd Empty RVP Happy at Utd 14th March 2014, 9:43 pm

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

Robin van Persie has slammed speculation that he is unhappy at Manchester United and wants to quit the troubled Premier League champions.
Van Persie was reported to be disgruntled with life at United following Alex Ferguson's retirement at the end of last season and the Dutch striker's relatively poor form this term has added to the impression that all is not well.
There has been speculation van Persie's relationship with United manager David Moyes is rocky, while the former Arsenal star spoke critically about his teammates' performance following the recent 2-0 last 16 first leg defeat at Olympiakos in the Champions League.
The 30-year-old was visibly unhappy with Moyes' decision to substitute him in Saturday's 3-0 victory at West Bromwich Albion, with referee Jon Moss having to point van Persie off the pitch as the Dutchman shook his head, obviously displeased with the choice to haul him off after 60 minutes.
But van Persie on Thursday hit back at rumours that he wanted to leave in an interview with United's match-day program.
"I don't mind if my performances get dissected and people criticise what I've done on the pitch. They can talk about my game 24/7 for all I care and a lot of those opinions and criticisms may actually be right. So I don't mind that," van Persie told United Review.
"What I need to address are the situations when people are taking it upon themselves to think for me, make assumptions, or interpret things as if they are me.
"Last time I checked my head was still attached to my body, so I'm the only one who knows exactly what I'm feeling and that is not what I or the fans have been reading.
"The truth is I'm very happy here at this club. I signed for four years and I'd be delighted to stay even longer, beyond the next two years I have left on my contract.
United have endured a dismal first season under Moyes, crashing out of both domestic cups and falling 18 points behind Premier League leaders Chelsea.
Van Persie, who scored 30 times in his first campaign with United following a STG24 million ($A44.46 million) move from Arsenal, has been well below his best this season, netting just 14 goals.
But he was keen to make it clear he has no problems with Moyes or the rest of the United's squad, adding: "I'm very happy with my team-mates and I'm very happy with my manager and his staff.
"The sessions we have on the training ground are fantastic and I'm learning a lot from them every day."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum