Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems

+6
rotmanluv
bestofluck
Ezekielolalowo
brodavos
Ballboy
siteowner
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling

http://www.9jatop.com

Ballboy

novice
novice

LORDGATT wrote:This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling

that is good it will really help.

brodavos

brodavos

how can i indicate when LNB in vertical, and Horizontal?

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Teach us

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

TRACKING W3A,
After your dish must have been assembled, first of all track sirus bird on 5E, using this frequency 12605V, 30000. the reason i said you should track that first is because 1) the signal will be use as a refernce point and 2) the sirus signal is very easy to get compared with w3a. So after nailing that bird, just take note of the point of reference where the signal turns green. Then you will now know that the particulatr area to limit your tracking. W3a is on 7E, that is when standing at the back of the dish of sirus (5E) w3a (7E) is about few inches away to the left side of sirus. So u now input this freq of w3a to do the tracking 12728H, 30000. Then you must limit your tracking to the point of sirus and back again to the left side of the sirus reference signal. If you still dont nail the bird, try changing the polarity from V to H and H to V. The elevation of sirus is about getting close to the maximum elevation of the dish i.e pointing directly up to the sky, while that of w3a is a little bit lower compared to that of sirus.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR TRACKING

http://www.9jatop.com

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

kk

bestofluck

LORDGATT wrote:TRACKING W3A,
After your dish must have been assembled, first of all track sirus bird on 5E, using this frequency 12605V, 30000. the reason i said you should track that first is because 1) the signal will be use as a refernce point and 2) the sirus signal is very easy to get compared with w3a. So after nailing that bird, just take note of the point of reference where the signal turns green. Then you will now know that the particulatr area to limit your tracking. W3a is on 7E, that is when standing at the back of the dish of sirus (5E) w3a (7E) is about few inches away to the left side of sirus. So u now input this freq of w3a to do the tracking 12728H, 30000. Then you must limit your tracking to the point of sirus and back again to the left side of the sirus reference signal. If you still dont nail the bird, try changing the polarity from V to H and H to V. The elevation of sirus is about getting close to the maximum elevation of the dish i.e pointing directly up to the sky, while that of w3a is a little bit lower compared to that of sirus.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR TRACKING
 What channels do we have in Sirius 5E? Having tracked sirius 5 where are moving the dish to left or right, up or.down?

rotmanluv

Interesting.

http://rotmanluv001@gmail.com

rotmanluv

Can electronics repair be discused too?

http://rotmanluv001@gmail.com

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

rotmanluv wrote:Can electronics repair be discused too?
you are free!!!!!!

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

I have not

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

Electronic shld be created separately.

bejs

sure, if u create a thread for it bro.

Saaha

bejs wrote:

sure, if u create a thread for it bro.

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Na true

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum