Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY BUYING AND SELLING EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

donddeus

donddeus

I SAID I AM LONGER GOING TO PUT UP ANY GUIDE ABOUT HOW ANYBODY CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE BECAUSE ALOT NIGERIAN GUYS JUST WANT THE EASY WAY TO BE RICHER THAN BILL GATE WITHOUT EVEN BRINGING OUT TIME TO DO SOME MINOR JOBS THAT COULD MAKE REAL CASH FOR THEM. BUT I GOT A LOT OF CALL EVERYDAY ASKING ME HOW THE CAN START MAKING SOME MONEY ONLINE THAT IS WHY I JUST WROTE THIS POST. PLEASE IF CAN 'T MAKE MONEY FROM THIS DOMAIN NAME BUSINESS JUST FORGET ANYTHING THAT HAVE TO DO WITH INTERNET BUSINESS MAYBE YOU CAN BUY A FILE AND TIRE TO GO AROUND OFFICES TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY SPACE FOR YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
TO READ THIS GUIDE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW IN YOUR BROWSER ecashstore.blogspot.in/2013/10/how-to-buy-and-sell-expired-domains.html?m=1

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum