Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have no regrets at turning down Real Madrid to join Man City

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

STEVAN JOVETIC has insisted he has no regrets over joining Manchester City despite turning down a move to Real Madrid
The Montenegrin striker has struggled since signing for City from Fiorentina in the summer - to the point where he was linked with a move away from the club in January - but claims all his difficulties are now in the past.
Injuries have played a significant role in the 24-year-old's stuttering start to life with the Citizens, but Jovetic says he has never doubted his ability.
He toldbwin: "I do not regret my choice.
"Of course these last four, five months were difficult because I did not play, picked up some injuries, but it's all in the past now.
"I never doubted my abilities in the difficult times. I knew I could play on this team but I have to prove it."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum