Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Sugar Daddy Is ''Sweeter'' Than My Boyfriend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

I have this guy I've been dating for like two years now and he works in a bank here in Lagos but I cant seem to remember the last time he gave me any reasonable money. He always complain that his salary is small and even when he comes to my house and we make love, he doesn't last, he always rush the séx.
He can't satisfy a woman in bed, all he knows how to do is gbu gbu, gba gba and that's all...
But I met this advance man last October who is married with just two children. He said he loves his wife and
do take care of her but he needs me on the side. I accepted and I've been enjoying him since then.
He gives me enough money and, more importantly, he makes love to me in a special way not like that my rush rush boyfriend. We even travel to Abuja together three weeks ago and he proposed to buy a house for me to stay in Abuja and forget about my small business and poor boyfriend in Lagos.
Please, sincerely, what do you guys think I should do? Should I dump my boyfriend and move on?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum