Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook fury: The top 10 most annoying things put on Facebook

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

1. Telling your friends EVERY TIME you do something
Trivial status updates throughout the day clogs up your friends news feeds. Do your friends really need to know every time yo go to the gym or have a meal?
2. When your friends invite you to play the SAME GAME every day
These games are for kids and anybody employed in a full time job is too busy to play them.
3. When your recently married friend gushes about how lovely her beau is EVERY HALF AN HOUR
Logging on to see a stream of sugar-coated posts about blossoming romances are particularly annoying. Especially for singletons.
4. When that same married friend has a row with her spouse and TELLS EVERYONE about it
The course of true love never runs smoothly, unlike the stream of venomous updates about cheating/thoughtless/untidy partners. The old saying, 'don't air your dirty laundry in public' springs to mind.
5. When men post degrading status updates about one night stands or an ex-girlfriend
Men should act like men. Imagine what your girlfriends think when you post horrible things about your ex or a girl you met in the pub the night before.
6. Groups like 'I've lost my phone and all my numbers. Send me yours'
In the days of cloud data storage and backing up numbers and emails with mobile phone networks are these groups really necessary? Take more care of your phone!
7. The one known as 'the town crier'
When something major happens like the death of a celebrity or a disaster there is always one is the last to know. Their statuses seem like they are telling the world for the first time, like "Lou Reed is dead!"
8.Your friends who use 'text speak'
Grammar and punctuation appear to be less important on Facebook or in the digital world.
9. Moaning, moaning, moaning
Some Facebook users spout endless status updates of how bad their day has been, or how naughty their kids are, or how annoying their boss is. it's very depressing.
10. 'I didn't know the paparazzi were at last night's party!'
Waking up to a dozen notifications telling you you've been tagged in photographs from last night's party can be a dreadful feeling.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum