Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS

+13
ubama
UMULAI
abelite
Gee247
Peter Pan
Ezekielolalowo
wale1993
ugotuf
yemiola
Lordgatt
The Don
Nuphase
Ballboy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS - Page 2 Empty MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS 1st August 2013, 6:20 pm

Ballboy

novice
novice

First topic message reminder :

I just got mine now after 12hrs that i have send the message am flexing with now it is true freeeee. follow the step below:

get 3gb data plan on mtn now
just send 100H to 131 and wait for the reply
if u dont get a reply, no need to worry...jst keep on sending 100H to 131 until u get a reply of 'welcome to 100 hours data plan bla bla bla bla....data cap is 3gb bla bla bla bla.....'
hurry b4 mtn discovers and scraps it...i hv done it 4 my 4 mtn sims...i come dey look for mtn sim now...........

26MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS 15th August 2013, 9:15 am

brodavos

brodavos

taking about the bug,when it is fixed and off,what is it function to the mtn?

27MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS 16th August 2013, 3:42 am

asensoelect

Good Night!!

28MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 3G FREE WORKING FINE NOW 30DAYS 16th August 2013, 6:46 am

ubama

gudmorin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum