Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Redline Receivers

+13
ubama
Ezekielolalowo
solo
arsenaaaaaal
ugotuf
ray4all
phiribox
abelite
Omoakin
more fire
Ballboy
Lordgatt
The Don
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Redline Receivers 30th July 2013, 10:33 pm

The Don

First topic message reminder :

Redline Receivers are rocking if you need help just drop it here
many software update available

Last edited by The Don on 30th July 2013, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

26Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 1st August 2013, 1:37 pm

The Don

1.A PREINSTALLED ACCOUNT?
2.WHICH ACCOUNT AND SERVER?
3.HOW MANY MONTHS OF SUCH ACCOUNT DOES IT COME WITH?
4.DOES IT COME WITH INBUILT ROUTER?
5.WHICH HOME NETWORK DOES IT WORK BEST WITH?
6.IS IT EASILY UPGRADEABLE VIA USB,RS232 AND LAN PORTS?
7.ARE THE S/W 'S AVAILABLE FREELY ONLINE?
8.WHAT IS THE PRICE IN NAIRA?

1.yes
2. youcam, it also have option for Cccam,newcamd,GScam,avatercam,dongle,internal and extenal dongle option,biss keys option.
3.1 year account
4. it use 3G modem,  just to help you from network block
5. it work best on MTN,Tigo,Airtel,Glo,Vodafon,Expreso,
6.yes, Easy upgrade by USB or RS232
7. yes get all software here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just mention your problem and only 15 days you will get new software update only this year 5 software update have release
and many type of receivers to chose from
8.there is one guy who have it in Nigeria i will as him pries in naira
but you can covert dollar to naira and it will be the same

thank you

27Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 1st August 2013, 2:35 pm

ugotuf

The Don wrote:

1.A PREINSTALLED ACCOUNT?
2.WHICH ACCOUNT AND SERVER?
3.HOW MANY MONTHS OF SUCH ACCOUNT DOES IT COME WITH?
4.DOES IT COME WITH INBUILT ROUTER?
5.WHICH HOME NETWORK DOES IT WORK BEST WITH?
6.IS IT EASILY UPGRADEABLE VIA USB,RS232 AND LAN PORTS?
7.ARE THE S/W 'S AVAILABLE FREELY ONLINE?
8.WHAT IS THE PRICE IN NAIRA?

1.yes
2. youcam, it also have option for Cccam,newcamd,GScam,avatercam,dongle,internal and extenal dongle option,biss keys option.
3.1 year account
4. it use 3G modem,  just to help you from network block
5. it work best on MTN,Tigo,Airtel,Glo,Vodafon,Expreso,
6.yes, Easy upgrade by USB or RS232
7. yes get all software here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just mention your problem and only 15 days you will get new software update only this year 5 software update have release
and many type of receivers to chose from
8.there is one guy who have it in Nigeria i will as him pries in naira
but you can covert dollar to naira and it will be the same

thank you

THANKS A LOT THE DON.IT IS A BEAUTIFUL BOX INDEED.DO YOU PLUG YOUR MODEM TO THE USB OR TO A ROUTER VIA THE LAN?

28Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 1st August 2013, 7:05 pm

arsenaaaaaal

It seems to be a very good box.

29Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 1st August 2013, 10:06 pm

The Don

ugotuf wrote:

THANKS A LOT THE DON.IT IS A BEAUTIFUL BOX INDEED.DO YOU PLUG YOUR MODEM TO THE USB OR TO A ROUTER VIA THE LAN?

you can plug in the modem direct no need router
you can also use router truth LAN if you need it that way or you go by WIFI all is ok with this box

those who are in Nigeria can call 00234 8132404290 he have it it is original

30Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 2nd August 2013, 12:45 am

Ballboy

novice
novice

The Don wrote:
ugotuf wrote:

you can plug in the modem direct no need router
you can also use router truth LAN if you need it that way or you go by WIFI all is ok with this box

those who are in Nigeria can call 00234 8132404290 he have it it is original
ok good

31Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 2nd August 2013, 1:28 pm

solo

HOW CAN I GET IT IN KENYA

32Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 3rd August 2013, 7:26 pm

The Don

solo wrote:HOW CAN I GET IT IN KENYA

there is one guy who have it in Kenya if you need i can give you his contact he will surely help you

33Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 3rd August 2013, 9:15 pm

solo

The Don wrote:
solo wrote:HOW CAN I GET IT IN KENYA

there is one guy who have it in Kenya if you need i can give you his contact he will surely help you

ok bro,pm me his contact. please.

34Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 4th August 2013, 11:22 pm

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Can it work on bb

35Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 5th August 2013, 12:13 am

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Kk

36Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 5th August 2013, 10:19 am

phiribox

Am interested. How can I get it in Zambia?

37Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 7th August 2013, 4:29 pm

ubama

nice box for those in lagos i can help out

38Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 7th August 2013, 7:05 pm

The Don

Ezekielolalowo wrote:Can it work on bb

yes it open all channels that bb handle here

only Portuguese left

it open every thing and handle all HD too

39Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 8th August 2013, 12:02 am

ubama

barking out

40Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 8th August 2013, 3:10 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

ubama wrote:nice box for those in lagos i can help out
Okay now

41Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 10th August 2013, 12:04 pm

The Don

all DH are clear

42Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 16th August 2013, 6:52 am

ubama

nice box

43Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 16th August 2013, 2:12 pm

ugotuf

WHAT A BOX!

44Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 17th August 2013, 12:08 am

ubama

am telling you

45Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 17th August 2013, 11:10 am

The Don

now metro TV GH on redline receiver:bounce:

46Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 17th August 2013, 4:19 pm

ubama

anothr good option

47Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 19th August 2013, 5:20 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

ubama wrote:anothr good option
Yes Oº°˚°ºº°˚°º

48Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 20th August 2013, 11:57 pm

ubama

oscar doing fine also

49Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 22nd August 2013, 9:03 am

ezo4fta

outside devil tv, which oda satellite can it open

50Redline Receivers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Redline Receivers 26th August 2013, 4:33 pm

ubama

canal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum