Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOLUTION TO AIRTEL #1500 BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION PROBLEM..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

hey guyz if u av done this new airtel BB subscription data plan for 2gig which is(*440*16# 1500naira) and it refuses to connect to the internet on your PC, ANDROID, IPAD, etc..just do this..

1) dial *123*10# to see the initial mb and jot it down e.g 2112.00mb i.e about 2.02gig. (necessary for later calculations)

2) buy and load an extra airtel #100 naira card

3) after loading dial *141*712*11#(this tops your initial subscription with 10mb BLACKBERRY daily plan),then dial the code in step 1 to know your new mb and jot it down now minus 10mb from new mb value and that will give u d value of your initial mb b4 u got d extra 10mb.jot it down

4) then place the sim-card in your modem (for PC), your android phone,etc nd connect,it will connect..

5) now(while continuously checking ur mb wit step 1 code) browse for a very long time until uv completely exhausted this new 10mb(the calculation in the above steps will help u determine this) and av started using the initial 2gig mb, still continue browsing for sometime b4 u stop (you can exhaust an exta 3 or 4mb from the 2gig..after this the line will always browse any time u connect(ignore step 5 and u are bak 2 square 1).....diz what am using ryt nw....

yemiola

What annoys me in all the posts of this nature is the fact that majority of modem out there don't av the facility to dial number. So how will the person sent the codes in ur STEPS?

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

yemiola wrote:What annoys me in all the posts of this nature is the fact that majority of modem out there don't av the facility to dial number. So how will the person sent the codes in ur STEPS?
Anyway u re right, you can do everythn on ur fone b4 puttn it into ur modem. But all my modem av dialin stuff sha! I used Zain and Etisalam, and also av h**k both

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum