Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD

+18
natty FC
rengs
Trustme4
Peter Pan
Wiserfool
ubama
ezo4fta
Ballboy
The Don
bestofluck
ugotuf
asensoelect
Ezekielolalowo
Saaha
chopup
yemiola
Lordgatt
Omoakin
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

1F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 15th July 2013, 7:39 pm

Omoakin

Omoakin

First topic message reminder :

Let us discusse any issues concerning fta. First there are many fta channel dat sumone can enjoy without dis dstv or my tv.my best fta satellite is amos 16&17 degre east.d station contain most entertainment nd futball station.i want people to post there complain here.tank

51F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 21st July 2013, 8:10 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

Omoakin wrote:@chopup wat i mean is dat d signal hav increase from 45 to 70% enjoy
yeah u re right my broda, i notice dat too

52F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 22nd July 2013, 12:12 pm

Omoakin

Omoakin

Gud morning my pple how unah dey

53F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 22nd July 2013, 3:51 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

amos is d best nowadays to me

54F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 22nd July 2013, 8:50 pm

yemiola

I av not track this Amos but I will when I change address

55F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 24th July 2013, 2:00 am

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

yemiola wrote:I av not track this Amos but I will when I change address
really, anyway maybe u are usin avatar to ur dstv

56F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 24th July 2013, 8:44 am

yemiola

U not gonna believe me that I av azsky g1 and dovesat but av not tune in to any dstv station for the pat 3 weeks. I was busy finding solution to mtn ms.

57F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 24th July 2013, 8:46 am

yemiola

Can I use 4663 to track Amos.

58F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 24th July 2013, 7:21 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

yemiola wrote:Can I use 4663 to track Amos.
Yeah! But not all channel show on Mpeg2 decoder. But u will enjoy some shaaa!

59F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 30th July 2013, 7:24 pm

Omoakin

Omoakin

Gud day o my pple long time

60F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 30th July 2013, 7:39 pm

asensoelect

Amos is so far leading all FTA's

61F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 30th July 2013, 11:18 pm

Omoakin

Omoakin

asensoelect wrote:Amos is so far leading all FTA's
yes dat correct u can even make it 3 in 1 on 90cm dish

62F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 9:00 am

Omoakin

Omoakin

Why dis class come empty like dis?

63F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 2:07 pm

ugotuf

GUYS LET'S MAKE THIS CLASS LIVELY,A LOT IS HAPPENING ON FTA. AMOS IS THE BOMB.

64F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 2:18 pm

bestofluck

ugotuf wrote:GUYS LET'S MAKE THIS CLASS LIVELY,A LOT IS HAPPENING ON FTA. AMOS IS THE BOMB.
Bros. How do I track Amos and what channels does it have?

65F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 2:20 pm

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

I like the way you guys are discussing in this forum keep on boiling!

66F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 3:20 pm

ugotuf

bestofluck wrote:
ugotuf wrote:GUYS LET'S MAKE THIS CLASS LIVELY,A LOT IS HAPPENING ON FTA. AMOS IS THE BOMB.

HI BESTOFLUCK,IT'S VERY EASY TO TRACK,

1.GET YOURSELF A MINIMUM OF 60CM DISH
2.MPEG 4 FRCEIVER(BEST BCOS MOST OF THE CHANNELS THERE ARE MPEG4
3.FIRST TRACK DSTV,THEN INPUT 11804V27500,IT MAY POP UP GREEN,DONT WORRY.
4.STANDING BEHIND THE DISH,MOVE YOUR DISH TO THE RIGHT AND UP GRADUALLY UNTIL YOU HIT GREEN AGAIN
5.BLIND SCAN,IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET AIT'S,TVC, RR PROMO AND INFINITY CHANNELS,VOILA! YOU ARE ON AMOS IF NOT CONTINUE A BIT TO YOR RIGHT TIL YOU HIT GREEN AGAIN,THEN BLIND SCAN FOR THE CHANNELS ABOVE.

67F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 3:54 pm

asensoelect

Keep on Rocking guys

68F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 4:30 pm

Omoakin

Omoakin

That is d spirit am looking up to.keep it up.there is a lesson in d evening dont miss it

69F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 4:36 pm

ugotuf

Omoakin wrote:That is d spirit am looking up to.keep it up.there is a lesson in d evening dont miss it

WHICH COURSE AND IN WHICH LECTURE ROOM?

70F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 31st July 2013, 5:21 pm

bestofluck

ugotuf wrote:
bestofluck wrote:

4.STANDING BEHIND THE DISH,MOVE YOUR DISH TO THE RIGHT AND UP GRADUALLY UNTIL YOU HIT GREEN AGAIN
5.BLIND SCAN,IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET AIT'S,TVC, RR PROMO AND INFINITY CHANNELS,VOILA! YOU ARE ON AMOS IF NOT CONTINUE A BIT TO YOR RIGHT TIL YOU HIT GREEN AGAIN,THEN BLIND SCAN FOR THE CHANNELS ABOVE.

Thanks very much. You guys are too much. Is okay but my fear now is that I will be loosing my Dstv and Multitv. Still is their any way I combine this 3 birds together in one dish?

71F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 1st August 2013, 12:42 pm

ugotuf

bestofluck wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
bestofluck wrote:

Thanks very much. You guys are too much. Is okay but my fear now is that I will be loosing my Dstv and Multitv. Still is their any way I combine this 3 birds together in one dish?
IF YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT TRACKING,IT IS VERY EASY AND POSSIBLE.BUT YOU WILL NEED A 90 CM DISH INSTEAD TO AVOID CRACKINGS.

72F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 1st August 2013, 9:17 pm

asensoelect

Its very easy to do it. First believe in yourself that you are good in tracking
 First track multitv, then stand infront of the dish and track dstv by moving one lnb slightly on top of the primary lnb and move it to your left, repeat moving it slightly up and then to your left until you hit green. u could think of your own idea of tightening it. Then pick the third lnb as u still stand infront of the dish, track Amos 5 by moving it to the right side of the primary lnb slightly, then slightly down, you will surely hit green. Goodluck

73F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 1st August 2013, 10:28 pm

The Don

now dual LNB and holder is available in Ghana it is for Astra 2b at 28.2 and W4/W7 and Astra 2b 28.2 and Amos 5 now no need to use rops and nyamanyama things to hold just get one and you will be ok

74F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 2nd August 2013, 12:47 am

Ballboy

novice
novice

The Don wrote:now dual LNB and holder is available in Ghana it is for Astra 2b at 28.2 and W4/W7 and Astra 2b 28.2 and Amos 5 now no need to use rops and nyamanyama things to hold just get one and you will be ok
good Info

75F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD 19th August 2013, 11:51 pm

ezo4fta

Blind scan ur Amos5/w3c for moneymart tv,togo tv and ghallywood tv. Also our tv and megga sport are now on 11884 V 27500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum