Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facts About Women Who Are In Love

+2
Ezekielolalowo
siteowner
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Facts About Women Who Are In Love 14th July 2013, 9:54 pm

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

What I've noticed about women who are inlove :

•» They never believe in rumors about their partners cheating, even if it's true.
•» They will do everything in their power to protect their relationships, even if apologizing for what's right.
•» They are very jealous and as a boyfriend you should be thankful 'coz that shows she's very afraid of losing you(she believes in your relationship).
•» Sometimes they might sacrifice their friendship for that one person they love the most.
•» They hate it when you've got a female friends 'coz they know, "A shoulder to cry on becomes a Joystick to ride on".
•» They are real bad in faking their happiness and emotions, you'll notice very quick when they don't like something you've done.
•» They don't care about money but they care the most about the time you spend with them, if it was possible they would want to spend every minute with you.
•» They go around calling 'emselves bo "Mrs mang mang" without checking the time frame they've been in that relationship.

True or False?

http://www.9jatop.com

2Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 14th July 2013, 9:56 pm

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Nice 1

3Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 14th July 2013, 9:56 pm

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Nice 1

4Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 14th July 2013, 9:57 pm

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Nice 1

5Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 21st July 2013, 8:32 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

confirm tru talk

6Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 21st July 2013, 9:44 pm

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

Women know they show them self oh!

7Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 22nd July 2013, 8:41 am

brodavos

brodavos

chai women alway found jealous,na true talk jor.

8Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 22nd July 2013, 8:58 am

yemiola

This is also applicable to men who are in love. Lol

9Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 22nd July 2013, 9:00 am

yemiola

I lost a relationship like this about 10 yrs ago. Men I FUBT.

10Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 22nd July 2013, 10:17 am

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

yemiola wrote:This is also applicable to men who are in love. Lol
yes oooo

11Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 22nd July 2013, 1:30 pm

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

yemiola wrote:I lost a relationship like this about 10 yrs ago. Men I FUBT.
but how you come marry nah!

12Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 22nd July 2013, 3:55 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

gud wrote:
marry is one of major duty we came to do on earth i guess.

13Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 22nd July 2013, 8:36 pm

yemiola

gud wrote:

I married another lady that showed me love and affection. She knew my past and I love her. Though I still think of d other girl cuz of things we share together she was my course mate and no way I could forget about her. She rubbed my heart.

14Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 24th July 2013, 1:36 am

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

forgive and forget Mr yemi. Mine is more dan ur own, gud 8yrs relatnshp turn to playball tru my mother in-law

15Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 24th July 2013, 8:37 am

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

yemiola wrote:
gud wrote:

I married another lady that showed me love and affection. She knew my past and I love her. Though I still think of d other girl cuz of things we share together she was my course mate and no way I could forget about her. She rubbed my heart.
I like the type of r/ship thank God for you!

16Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 24th July 2013, 8:40 am

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

chopup wrote:
gud wrote:
marry is one of major duty we came to do on earth i guess.
is true my brother but some of us didn't even know!

17Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 24th July 2013, 10:55 am

yemiola

chopup wrote:forgive and forget Mr yemi. Mine is more dan ur own, gud 8yrs relatnshp turn to playball tru my mother in-law

That na in-law for u o.
My wife and I r independent. We don't allow any in-law to come btw us.bwe the journey is good we rock together and when it is tough we face it together.

18Facts About Women Who Are In Love Empty Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love 24th July 2013, 7:25 pm

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

Dat one is pastense jare, Am now really okay with my French&Germany Presenter lover wife now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum