Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH UR PHONE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

1.HOW TO CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH UR PHONE
1. Press menu scroll to magic plus (glo), MTN Services (MTN), Services airtel click ok.
2. Under magic plus scroll to m-banking.
3. Phone will then display my fone bank, transfer my bank etc.
4. Scroll to my bank click ok.
5. The phone will display, check balance, statement, recharge chane passcode etc.
6. The phone will now display bank with a space for you to enter your bank name.
7. Enter the bank name as follows: First bank of Nigeria as (FBN), access bank as (ASB), ECObank as (ECB) Skye bank as (SYKB), United bank for Africas as (UBA) etc. Then click ok.
8. The phone will now ask if it is current account or savings, click on the account name ok.
9. The phone will now request the account number enter the account number then click o
10. The phone will now request for a passcode enter that and click ok.
Then you now allow the phone or network to send message after some few mins you will receive a message in your phone, displaying ur name surname, the date you open the account, the last time you withdraw from it and how much is the balance.

NOTE:
* Ensure you dont reveal your passcode to anybody incase your bank gives you ur password or you get your ATM Card Code.
* This service is free with glo line, with MTN or Airtel line you need to register with mobile banking first (either in your bank or in MTN Office)

http://www.9jatop.com

bejs

in ghana here i don't think dat option is availlable.

bejs

what is the post limit for sending pm. and to be a mod we need to contact lordgatt throu pm, how do we do it if we have to reach a certain pm limit b4 we can b moderators.

bejs

secondly why is the interface of this site almost just like ntcguys. is it related in anyway to ntcguys or its the same owner who has built dis site too. pls i need answers lordgatt.

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

Good one @lordgatt!!!!!!!!!

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

bejs wrote:what is the post limit for sending pm. and to be a mod we need to contact lordgatt throu pm, how do we do it if we have to reach a certain pm limit b4 we can b moderators.
you want to be our new moderator?

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

bejs wrote:secondly why is the interface of this site almost just like ntcguys. is it related in anyway to ntcguys or its the same owner who has built dis site too. pls i need answers lordgatt.
NTC is deference from our own site this site name is naijabuz.forumotion.com or naijabux.tk okay!!!!!!

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

Nooooo not the same person

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

We are no the same!!!!!

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice