Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

New MTN Nigeria Cheats, Tips and Tricks codes you should know

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

Are you looking any MTN tricks and tips such as how to share your mb data, tariff plans,internet configuration settings, data bundle plans.

Everything and anything you want to know about Mtn Nigeria is right here waiting for you and if you fail to find what you are looking for, feel free to ask using the comment box belowAll and latest MTN tricks and tips:

1. How to migrate to the New MTN SmartBiz plan and what to benefits:

MTN Nigerian introduces their new mobile plan called SmartBiz for their uses which is designed to offer you more for less price especially if you are one of us who always like to stay online, and send more messages on a daily basis.
Mtn smart biz height=100

What you get when you migrate to MTN SmartBiz

You will get 60 minuts of voice calls, 30 SMS, 100MB data and daily business Tips for just N1,000 with MTN SmartBiz.

How to migrate to MTN SmartBiz
To migrate to MTN SMARTBIZ all you need to do is to Dial *460*1# to migrate and *460*2*1# to buy 100mb date, 60 minutes of voice calls and 30 SMS etc

#2. About New MTN Data Balance Rollover, How to Rollover all your unused data mb balance:

Mtn Nigeria has finally started Data plan rollover for the benefit of their customers and i will be highly favored because i normally force my self to download both necessary and unnecessary things just to be able to use up my DATA PLAN before its expiring date but now situation has changed for Good, you can now rollover your remaining data balance to the next month.

If you are still confuse about MTN ROLLOVER it simply means that when your subscribe for one month data plan and get 5gig and manage to use only 4gig out of your 5gig data balance the remaining 1gig can still be used the next month, initially even if you use 1gig out of you 5gig data, once it expires everything will be cleaned up but now MTN decided to change it, now you can still use your remain data balance the next month.

How to rollover your remaining data mb balance on MTN Nigeria:

All you need to do is to make sure you subscribe for new data plan on the particular day your current data plan expires and MTN will give you back your last month remaining data balance, example if you have 3gig remaining in your last month data plan and subscribe for monthly 5gig data plan, you balance will now be 8gig data balance.

#3. How to transfer or share your MTN data mb with Family and Friends:

MTN Nigeria has come up with something good this time, allowing us to share internet data services between friends and family. Sure is what we all wanted, Freedom to use what we have, the way we want and when we need to.
Without wasting much of your time lets proceed to the steps by steps on how you can transfer and share your MTN date plan with your friends and family.

This is what we call One Data Plan, Multiple Users:

How To transfer or share MTN data mb with friends and family:-
Sharing you internet data allowance is what you might be interested to know how you can do but i have prepared a simply and easy understandable tutorial that will help you to learn how you can transfer or share your MTN Nigeria internet mb with friends and family but note this services is only available to some certain data packages from mtn not all of them.

Example: You can’t transfer any data when you purchase night plan etc
How to share your mtn mb height=122

Now it’s time to go straight to the point, just follow this simple steps below to learn how you can transfer or share your MTN data mb with any other MTN users you wish to share your date with.

1. Activate any Data Plan.
2. Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN.
You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN they can easily remember by dialing *131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.

3. After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*3# or by texting Add to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.

Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*4#.

#4. How to get double airtime and free internet from MTN Nigeria:

I just got this message from Mtn Nigerian and i believe you might be interested to enjoy Double airtime Bonus when you recharge your phone but i guess this might be for those who kept their MTN line for long but you can still try it and see if its works for you.

Y’ello BM, Tell your customers to put back their SIMS in their phones to enjoy WoW! 100% FREE airtime to SMS, browse & call ALL networks. Dial*885*12 digit pin#

#5 New cheapest weekly and monthly Data subscription mb freom MTN:

1. MTN Mobile Internet 25MB weekly Plan has been upgraded to 150MB for only N500. Dial *103# to activate 150MB weekly plan now
Remember we usually subscribe for one day data plan with N500 for 150MB but now you can use the 150MB for the Whole week.

2. You can now Enjoy affordable internet access with 50MB daily Internet plan. Text 113 to 131 to activate for only N200 daily.
We used to activate 10mb one day internet access for N100 but now you have 50mb for just N200
3. Get the best Mobile Internet deals from MTN with 260MB internet data at only N1,000 monthly. Text 106 to 131 to activate.

#6. How to borrow airtime from MTN Nigeria:

in case of emergency or being financially low a times,you can now borrow on Ur mtn line and pay later, what amazing!!! just dial *606# and follow the options.

#7. How to register MTN M2U:
About MTN me to you and how you can register it.
i was one of those looking for how to add mtn Me2you and how to register it till i came across this steps below
Call two people of your choice for FREE!
Simply register any two numbers of your choice by dialling *380*1*the MTN Number you choose# to enjoy bonus calls daily!
Free N200 to call 2 special numbers on recharge of N200 and above.

#8. MTN Reduced their Blackberry(BIS) internet subscription plans price:

MTN Nigeria has taken another step to reviewed their Blackberry Subscription Plan, Now you’re getting the same Plan for a Cheaper Amount.
The BBC Plan is now N1,000 instead of the N1,500 and the BIS Plan now cost N1,500 instead of N3,000.
All Blackberry Subscriptions comes with a Data Cap..
Data Cap means that its MB is limited, You can’t download more than the MB Allocated to your Plan, always use your data more wisely.

#9. MTN Nigerian now offers almost free internet browsing to all mobile users:

Wow! MTN Nigeria is really getting better day by day by providing almost all we need, quality services, freebies and so much more.
Now MTN has introduced 5MB daily internet data mb for just #5, I CALL IT MTN FREE BROWSING because mtn is now trying to put a stop to FREE BROWSING CHEAT AND TRICKS that we valued most in Nigeria by providing cheap internet data plan for mobile phone users in Nigeria.

For average users 5mb can be able to power their 2go and facebook chat for the whole day for just #5.
How to subscribe to MTN 5mb daily data mb plan for just N5
All you need to do is just dial *406*1# for 5MB which costs 5 naira/per day only. It keeps on renewing itself i.e they keep on deducting 5 naira and giving you 5MB everyday and it expires by 11:59pm daily.

=> To opt-out of this Plan, Simply
dial *406*2#.
To migrate to MTN Pulse, dial
*406# and also enjoy 10MB on
every 100 naira recharges per
week.

#10. HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR MTN WEEKLY 10MB TO 20MB:

As most of you know, MTN gives 10mb weekly at every recharge to those their loyal customers on Pulse but I’m going to teach you how to get extra10mb before d week expires….. HOW TO GET DOUBLE 10MB IN A WEEK FROM MTN If You have already received your mb for that week and You want to double it or it expired, just follow this simple steps dial *406# and they will send you a message that you are already on MTN pulse , exit the message and load #100 card and after that you will be given hidden 10mb… go and browse as you want and your money will still be intact.
All the questions and info you seek about MTN Nigerian should be ask using comment box below so that you can get a positive answers to your questions.

#11. MTN SHARE AND SELL PROBLEM: RECIPIENT NUMBER NOT VALID.

Recently i bought MTN airtime intended for data subscription but i loaded it on my main line hoping to transfer it to the Sim card on my modem but surprisingly i got an error response telling me that that the other mtn line is not valid and i called mtn several time for this problem and yet the problem persist i even used my mtn selfcare to see if i can do the transfer but there is no option for share and sell, here is what i did.

SOLUTION:

To get the above problem solved, don't send the message directly but try this (*600*recipient number*Amount*your security pin# then YES
The transfer will go through without any errors but note that this method don't ask for confirmation which means you need to check well be pressing YES

http://www.9jatop.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum