Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

ronaldo;I WILL BE FIT FOR CL FINAL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ronaldo;I WILL BE FIT FOR CL FINAL Empty ronaldo;I WILL BE FIT FOR CL FINAL 20th May 2014, 7:35 pm

tolulope15

tolulope15

The Ballon d'Or winner is confident that he will overcome a hamstring problem in time for Real Madrid clash with rivals Atletico Madrid in Lisbon on Saturday

Cristiano Ronaldo has vowed to reach full fitness in time for Real Madrid’s Champions League final against Atletico Madrid on Saturday.

The 29-year-old picked up an injury in the warm-up before Real’s La Liga match against Espanyol on Saturday, however he is confident he can overcome the hamstring niggle and help his side become champions of Europe.

"On Saturday I will be fit. I'm not yet 100% fit but I will be in the final,” Ronaldo told the club’s official website.

“We work throughout the year to get to finals and, as we are players competing in top competitions, it is normal that the body sometimes finds playing every week difficult."

The 29-year-old is relishing the thought of representing Real in his first Champions League final and is confident that his side will overcome Atletico on Saturday.

“I signed for this club to win titles and I am very happy to play my first final of the Champions League with Real Madrid.

"We are full of optimism. We only have four days before the final, but we are calm, training well and concentrating hard.

"The final is always a mystery though. No one knows what will happen.

“We want to win but we are not getting over-obsessed with that because that is not good.

“Both teams want to win and will prepare every small detail but the key is to stay focused, calm, try to score, play, enjoy and not get obsessed.

"Atletico are excited [after winning La Liga] but each side is equal in the final. However, I am convinced that Real Madrid will win."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum