Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drogba leaves Galatasaray

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drogba leaves Galatasaray Empty Drogba leaves Galatasaray 18th May 2014, 11:23 pm

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

Now 36 years old, the Ivory Coast international has announced his decision to move on from the Turkish giants
With [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s season now over, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has announced his intention to leave the Turkish club when his contract expires this summer.
The 36-year-old moved from Shanghai Shenhua in January 2013 and helped the side to the Super Lig title the Turkish Super Cup the same year.
Speaking to the club's official TV channel, the former Chelsea icon issued a heartfelt goodbye.
"Galatasaray will always be in my heart, I'm very proud to have represented this team.
"I didn't come here for money. If I wanted money I would have stayed in China. I came to Turkey to play football, to feel the passion again. Scoring against Fenerbahce and Besiktas, I think I gave some happiness to our fans."
Drogba also went on to thank a certain former manager for recommending that he move to the Turkish heavyweights.

"Jose Mourinho and Wesley Sneijder had a big impact on my decision to sign. Jose said to me 'if Wesley is going then you should go to', so I came.

"It was great to have a chance to play alongside him [Sneijder]."

Drogba did not give any indication as to where his future lies but his foremost concern will be Cote d'Ivoire's World Cup campaign

http://www.9jatop.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum