Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man flees home to escape beatings from wife

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

A man in Zimbabwe, Thomas Thomasi, reportedly deserted his matrimonial home to escape beatings from his abusive wife.
This came to light when Thomasi approached the Civil Court seeking a protection order against his wife Chipo Nemaruru, accusing her of beating him up regularly.
Thomasi told magistrate Marehwanazvo Gofa that his wife destroyed their household property before throwing it into a well.
"I had to leave and stay somewhere else.
"This woman beats me and now, she even comes to my workplace so that she can assault me," he said.
Nemaruru had no kind words when asked by the magistrate if she had any objection to the court granting Thomasi a protection order and access to their matrimonial home.
"He says I'm a witch and ran away now.
Now, he wants access to the house.
"He should stay where he is residing and must not come to the house," she said.
But the court granted Thomasi the protection order and access to their matrimonial home. .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum