Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD

+3
yemiola
solo
chopup
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 13th August 2013, 10:41 am

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

Pls don't try it any how, Here I'm going to
share a simple trick for blocking your enemy's sim card.
Blocking a sim card is too simple.
What you have to do is just enter the below code in the desired phone:
**04*3814*7529*68243#
Entering of above code will ask you to enter the PUK code.

To solve this issue just call customer care and get your PUK code.

Note: Entering of invalid PUK will
cause permanent blocking of your SIM

2HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 13th August 2013, 10:42 am

chopup

chopup
amateur
amateur

I no wicked Oº°˚°ºº°˚°º ː̗̀(̥̊=)))̥̊ː̖́hahahahahaː̗̀(̥̊=D)̥̊ː̖́

3HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 13th August 2013, 12:44 pm

solo

The trick not working. stop lyng

4HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 13th August 2013, 9:41 pm

yemiola

Bro check ur code very well. The thing no work for me. Be specific with the phone type u used.

5HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 14th August 2013, 2:58 pm

ubama

na wa o

6HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 15th August 2013, 1:28 am

Lordgatt

Lordgatt
amateur
amateur

yemiola wrote:Bro check ur code very well. The thing no work for me. Be specific with the phone type u used.
so you want to destroy someone sim card hmmm!

7HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 15th August 2013, 9:22 am

brodavos

brodavos

this will be good for my enemies if this work.please be specific with the type of phone to use the code with

8HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 16th August 2013, 3:36 am

asensoelect

Oh Man!!! It didn't work. My evil plans have shutdown .

9HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD Empty Re: HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY SIM CARD 16th August 2013, 6:50 am

ubama

gudmorin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum