Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

INSTALL WHATSAPP ON ALL S40 JAVA PHONE!!

+4
Ezekielolalowo
bejs
segzykay
siteowner
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

Now you can send sms and chat with friends on whatsapp from your Nokia S40 phone by following the following steps: 1. get Whatapps install file here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2. unrar the files 3. copy or move the extracted files into your memory card. 4. locate your Memory card and copy into games or apps, then delete the folder off your memory card 4. After move it to games or apps ,now update it to new version,by press option on whatsapp >update version ,after updated, run it and enjoy it 5. Run your whatsApp, register your number and keep in touch with those friends you¡¯ve longed to. NB- Some S40 phones do not copy, then move.

http://www.9jatop.com

segzykay

segzykay

Nice one teating mode activated

bejs

very good info bros

bejs

anyway i can get it on my iphone 4s. i tried the application store but it's no more free, and can't buy it here in africa too. any help.

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

lol

Saaha

Is good having whatsapp on ones phone =>9ic to have it

Saaha

Saaha wrote:Is good having whatsapp on ones phone =>9ic to have it
good one

Saaha

Ezekielolalowo wrote:lol

Saaha

Whatssapp good masseger

Saaha

It do all masseges for me

Saaha

It becames my frnd

Saaha

9ic to be usen it

yemiola

bejs wrote:anyway i can get it on my iphone 4s. i tried the application store but it's no more free, and can't buy it here in africa too. any help.

You can buy it all u need to do is to integrate ur apple id with ur master card. Or visa card

Saaha

Whatsapp my best frnd

Saaha

Do u know that

Saaha

If not i tell u

Ainadd

Pls,i nid ur assistance gurus here to help me find out how whatsapp can wok wit my nokia 202 (aisha)
Tanx.

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

Ainadd wrote:Pls,i nid ur assistance gurus here to help me find out how whatsapp can wok wit my nokia 202 (aisha)
Tanx.

How To Use Whatsapp On Your Nokia X2-05 /asha
1. Look for anyone that make use of WhatsApp on his/her Phone.

2. Their is a way one can copy App on Nokia Phone, Copy the App to his Phone Memory.

3. Insert your Own Memory Card into the Person Phone and paste the WhatsApp App you copied earlier to your own memory card.

4. After that, Remove your memory card and insert back to your own phone.. [No Installation needed], The App will auto work.

Note:- You can use this Trick to Install WhatsApp to all Phone that is not Officially Supported by WhatsApp Inc.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.9jatop.com

Ezekielolalowo

novice
novice

True talk

brodavos

brodavos

ok!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: