Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adbonuz - Adbonuz.com, WALLADZ - THE NEXT AD REVENUE GIANT ( STP,EGOPAY & PM Accepted)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

check this out.i have been mAking my cAh from it

http://www.9jatop.com

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

FIRST ALERT!! WALLADZ AD POP - THE NEXT AD REVENUE GIANT MULTI MILLION DOLLAR INCOME!

** THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON CUSTOM SCRIPT ALONE **

- THE NEXT CONCEPT OF ADVERTISING "WALL ADZ" AD POP REVENUE GIANT THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS EXPECTED IN FEW WEEKS OF LAUNCH - 

** A CUSTOM SCRIPT MADE FOR NO COPY CATS/ THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON SCRIPT ALONE **

** SPRINT WEALTH ADMIN PANEL & 4 PROGRAMMERS TEAMED UP FOR 5 MONTHS TO CREATE A NO COPY/ HYBRID ADVERTISING REVENUE INCOME **

A UNIQUE HYBRID ADVERTISING CONCEPT DEVELOPED FOR ADVERTISERS AROUND THE GLOBLE & IN REMEMBERANCE WITH A COMMON INTERNET MAN TO EARN ONLINE!!

A NO COPY CAT ADVERTISING REVENUE INCOME SYSTEM !

======

A UNIQUE "WALL ADZ" AD CONCEPT BRINGS YOUR AD IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF VISITORS!

WALLADZ BENEFITS ADVERTISERS INTERNALLY ( MEMBERS) & EXTERNALLY ( All Around The GLOBE ) TRAFFIC!

(UNIQUE CUSTOM BACKGROUND,TEXT COLOURS & SHADOWS AS PER UR CHOICE)

Live stats to check Monitor Activity from Visitors and Members!

=======

HOW TO EARN WITH THE NEW DAILY WALL ADZ AD REVENUE CONCEPT:

1. Purchase a Business Unit For $20 and earn a Maximum of $25 (125%) - 2000 WALLADZ AD CREDITS!

2. All Business units you purchase will receive a share within the Next 24 Hours!

3. HUGE AD CAMPAIGNS ALREADY PLACED BY MARKETERS EARNS US ON LAUNCH - NOT FROM MEMBERS MEMBERSHIP!

4. 10% REFERRAL COMMISSIONS!

5. 100% PROFITS SHARED FROM OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES ( 468 BANNERS & LOG-IN ADS ) SHARED WITH MEMBERS TOO!

6. NO AD CLICKING NECESSARY TO EARN YOUR SHARE!

7. IF YOU DO - CASH BONUSES Hidden on Each Ad Randomly!

You Have To Be a Member To Earn The Minimum and Maximum of CASH Bonus Between $0.05 to $25 and these will Automatically Generate Randomly to Your Ad Units!

STP,EGOPAY & PM Accepted !!

Lock In NOW: ADBONUZ

--------------------
For Early Launch Alerts Contact To My Skype: matrix2income or contact me via email: sindhu12008 at gmail dot com

X100K 11398 Members I Earned $3510 In Just 3 Days A MEGA PASSIVE Multi Matrixes Earning You $101,606!
X100K

http://www.9jatop.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum