Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

Download WhatsApp on Tecno N3 and Other Tecno Mobile And China Phones

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

How To Download and Install Whatsapp chat on Tecno N3 and other tecno or china phones.

I have received countless messages asking me to do this topic. Finally, it's here. It's pretty easy to download and install the whatsapp chat application on a Tecno mobile phone and other china phones too.

Most of the messages I received were from Tecno N3 users, but nonetheless, this guide can be used on all Tecno mobile phone versions.

The complaints were that the default whatsapp app that came in the phone gives multiple errors while running. This can be fixed. Simply follow the steps below and you will be on your way to the whatsapp world. This guide should work on Tecno T77, Tecno T1, Tecno T3, Tecno T4, Tecno T65 e.t.c

Step 1: If there's a default pre-installed whatsapp chat on your tecno phone that you are not comfortable with, UNINSTALL it. (Do not delete it yet, just in case)

Step 2: Download a new whatsapp application for Tecno from any of these links, depending on what format your Tecno phone accepts:

=>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Official Download

=>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .jar file

=>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .apk file

Step 3: After downloading the new Whatsapp, open it, fill in your details, then start chatting.

http://www.9jatop.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum