Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

BROTHER AND SISTER INCEST ENDS IN SHOOTING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wiserfool

Wiserfool
amateur
amateur

A Zimbabwean man has shot and injured his sister after she called time on their sexual relationship.
The siblings from Plumtree but based in South Africa were bonking on the advice of a witchdoctor. They had been at it for three years.
The n’anga had reportedly advised the brother, an armed robber, that he would become rich if he had sexual relationship with his sister.
Nokuthula Dube, 35, is battling for her life in a Johannesburg hospital after her much older brother Andrea Dube, 49, turned a gun on her a fortnight ago for ending the illicit relationship.
When the sex relationship started, the two moved in together in Tembisa before relocating to Alexandra where they rented houses close to each other.
Nokuthula in April finally decided to end the fling when she escaped to live with a female friend in Johannesburg's notorious Diepsloot suburb.
The friend, who spoke on condition of anonymity said that Nokuthula had had enough of the relationship and sought refuge in her home.
"She had agreed to sleep with her brother so that he can become rich but later realised it was wrong and ran away," she said."The brother is a dangerous armed robber who has refused to end the relationship. He called me asking where his sister was and I told him I did not know.
"I took Nokuthula to some traditional healers who told us Andrea has a talisman which tells him where Nokuthula would be."
Tragedy struck when the brother discovered the sister's hideout and staged a movie style raid on the place.
"I froze when I saw him; he said he wanted to kill me for hiding Nokuthula from him," narrated the friend.
"He ordered us to lie down and we complied. He then told Nokuthula to walk out of the house into a vehicle parked outside as if nothing was happening. He threatened to kill her if she screamed."
When Nokuthula saw passers-by outside, she screamed for help, infuriating her armed brother who pulled the trigger on her head and chest. He then sped away leaving her unconscious.
Diepsloot police spokesperson, Warrant Officer Daniel Mavimbela confirmed the incident.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum