Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naijatop.com
Welcome to 9jatop.we offer you many like pc and mobile tweak,jokes,busness,buying and selling,education.
Naijatop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naijatop.com

Sharing & Joining the World Together

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Be Young And Successful - Nigerian Career

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siteowner

siteowner
senior
senior

Over time out of the hunger for success, I've constantly wanted to know how the likes of Jim Ovia former MD of Zenith Bank, outgoing Access bank MD Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, Late Tayo Aderiokun, current MD of GTB Segun Agbaje, Chief Obaze an intending gubernatorial aspirant in Anambra state all built their careers and rose to the top at a very young age.  The hunger and thoughts of being like them 'young and successful" builds up in most Nigerians everyday most especially me.

I've searched maybe not deep enough but i will like to share the things that I've noticed about them.

1. Harvard business school has mostly played a major role in their career.
2. They've mostly had education outside the shores of the country; US and UK.
3. Had training in well renowned  international institutes.

Looking at their different paths, it took a whole lot of financial requirement to make all of this come true and we've got a whole lot of people from average homes who want to achieve what i will term as this 'lofty dream" 

Please I would like to ask from the more enlightened and experienced ones on NL to please help us younger ones as to how we could train ourselves and model our different careers ending up 'young and successful". Specific mentions of school they might have attended or how this could be done would of immense help.

Moderator please help move this to front-page so as to get wide range of advice from more experienced minds.

http://www.9jatop.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum